1. Formalism is the willingness or tendency to demonstrate in overt fashion an awareness and complicity with cultural restrictions or supplements (guidelines) - and the work-products and collateral merchandise resulting therefrom, the which, furthermore, can be reproduced, echoed, or parodied in compliance with said guidelines.
2. Every category is defined by what you expect of that category and by what is unexpected but complicit.
3. A component (activist), compatriot, or adherent of an idea is one who willingly or unwillingly communicates or commits transit of the tenets or effects, or indeed products and merchandise derived from that idea in an overt or implied license.
4. There is no idea old or new that has been transited or communicated that cannot be approached as a thing.
5. The mechanism of communication and transit is humanity; and the component of transit is the person; and the person is susceptible to moods.
6. Charity to the person is fealty to form.